When I received my cosmetology license a number of years ago I wasn't sure where it would lead me, but I knew that I loved making people feel great with the help of some blush and a brush. I have been blessed to have been part of special weddings, events, and other occasions as the hair stylist and/or make-up artist.
I would like to thank all of these lovely ladies (and others) for allowing me to be part of their day
and share my work with you.

I hope you enjoy viewing what I love to do.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Cassie Thompson ~ Head shots

I was so excited when my friend Cassie asked if I would help her out with her hair and make-up for some new head shots she was having done. Cassie and I are good friends through church and she and I have a lot of fun together. We both LOVE fashion and all things girly. Whenever we get together we have lots of laughs and I always leave our coffee dates with a big smile. She is a beautiful girl so it made my job rather easy!

I was able to accompany her to the shoot and do a few touch ups here and there. Here are a couple of shots from the day. Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment