When I received my cosmetology license a number of years ago I wasn't sure where it would lead me, but I knew that I loved making people feel great with the help of some blush and a brush. I have been blessed to have been part of special weddings, events, and other occasions as the hair stylist and/or make-up artist.
I would like to thank all of these lovely ladies (and others) for allowing me to be part of their day
and share my work with you.

I hope you enjoy viewing what I love to do.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Laura Hamilton ~ Maid of Honor

I often get calls from a bride or one of her friends asking for my hair and make-up services for a special event, but I wasn't expecting to hear from my sister asking if I would do the hair and make-up for a friend of hers for that friends sister's wedding! Whew... well what a blessing that day would turn out to be. Miss Laura Hamilton was the maid of honor for her sister, Katie's wedding. The sisters (there are 3 of them) are super close and so sweet. Not only do they love each other so much, but they have an incredible love for the Lord.
Laura has the most beautiful red hair and fair, freckled skin. I had a lot of fun bringing out her natural beauty! Below are some fun photos courtesy of Emma Harasick (Emma is a fantastic photographer who has photographed my family numerous times. Check out Emma's web site here for even more photos from this special wedding.).I love when photographer's capture my make-up or make-up kit. It is usually one of the first shots they get in the "preparation" stages. I had been working of course so things were kind of out of place, but I love the beautiful chaos!





Thank you Laura! I loved working with you ~ you were a beautiful maid-of honor!

1 comment:

  1. OH I looove Red hair! Gorgeous girl, gorgeous hair and makeup!

    ReplyDelete